Drastic $395K Price Reduction and Call for Offers! Lincoln Park Luxury Single Family Home
- Showing Request
Drastic $395K Price Reduction and Call for Offers! Offers due by 5pm, 5/22/20. Seller will respond to all offers on 5/23/20.
New Asking Price: $1,300,000 (Reduced from $1,695,000)
Cooperating Broker’s Commission: 2.5% – $395
Number of Bedrooms: 4
Number of Bathrooms: 4 (3 Full Baths and 1 Half Bath)
Home Size: Approx. 3,636 sf
2019 Taxes: $19,004.96
PIN #: 14-32-426-002-0000
This recently renovated, 4 bedroom, 3.1 bath, brick home with enclosed back yard, 2 decks and detached 2 car garage is well situated in the heart of Lincoln Park on highly desirable Dayton street.
Light filled and move in ready, it features a new (2018) kitchen with white quartz counter tops and large white quartz island/eating area that opens to the new (2018) adjacent family room; 3 bedrooms up plus a den/study/nursery and 2 full baths on the 2nd floor; a new (2018) 4th bedroom with closet and new (2018) full bath on the lower level ideal for guests/nanny/in laws with separate entrance and new (2018) wet bar with white quartz counters and wine refrigerator.
Some of the many other features of this home include high ceilings and quarter sawn oak floors throughout; new (2016-2018) lighting throughout; new (2018) AC system; new (2018) furnace; new (2018) exterior lighting system; new (2018) security system; new (2016-2018) Hunter Douglas blinds and draperies; and new (2017) garage door opener system and controls.
First Floor Feature Details:
- Guest coat closet
- Remodeled (2018) powder room
- Large, combined formal living and dining room
- New (2018) kitchen with white cabinets, neutral backsplash, stainless steel hood, stainless steel appliances, white quartz counter tops and large white quartz island/eating area that opens to the adjacent, new (2018) family room
- Breakfast area
- Large, walk-in pantry
- New (2017) organized coat closets near back door entry
- Large deck recently rebuilt/reinforced (2014) accessed from the kitchen that leads to the enclosed back yard and detached, two car garage.
Second Floor Feature Details:
- 3 bedrooms up
- 2 full baths (including master bath)
- Master bedroom with ensuite bath, large, walk-in closet, new (2017) ceiling fan, and recently reinforced/rebuilt (2014) large deck overlooking the backyard.
Lower Level Feature Details:
- Large recreation room with new (2018) carpet with extra padding for tots
- New (2018) 4th bedroom with closet
- New (2018) full bath
- New (2018) wet bar with white quartz countertop and wine refrigerator
- Cedar closet
- Media closet
- Large storage area
- Laundry room
- Separate access/entrance to the back yard
- Access/entrance to the front court yard
This home is within walking distance to all of the shops and restaurants Lincoln Park has to offer! Move right in and begin enjoying this wonderful, recently renovated home in an ideal location.
Offer Submission Process:
All offers are due by 5/22/20 at 5 pm CST. Buyers should submit their offer along with proof of funds via email to: email@example.com. Any offer that is submitted must be accompanied by sufficient proof of funds in the name of the party or entity submitting the offer in order to be considered a bona fide offer. Only bona fide offers will be presented to the seller for consideration. All bona fide offers will be responded to on 5/23/20. The seller reserves the right to reject any offer at the seller‘s absolute and sole discretion.
Important Note: No contingencies for inspection will be allowed. All buyers who submit an offer will be presumed to have inspected the property prior to submitting their offer.
To review the documents for this property, please follow these 3 simple steps:
- Register on our website or log in with your existing account.
- Go to the Documents tab, click a document that you wish to review, and accept the confidentiality agreement terms by entering your password.
- You may now download the document.
You must be logged in to request a showing for this property.